- Despite me looking all murderous and hating everything, I'm secretly a spiritual loving hippie chick on the inside.
- I am obsessed with vikings and Norse mythology.
- I have severe depression AND anxiety disorder, which is a real bummer.
- Speaking of anxiety, I HATE buying and owning things. There's a couple exceptions though: Crystals, incense, and something else most people could figure out.
- I am Pagan.
- Rules are meant to be blatantly broken and disrespected, and I take it upon myself to do that. Although they technically apply to me, I'm not gonna follow them. (Especially laws. I live by my own morals, no matter the consequence.)
- My spirit animal is a fox.
- I haven't seen my best friend in over half a year, even though we live less than 3 miles away from him. I'm not allowed to, and I miss him so so much. Think about him every day.
- I'm SO BAD at making decisions.
- Actually, I just don't give a fuck in general.
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- Could you tell me I'm pretty?
- No. You're more than pretty, darling <3
- According to society, work, buy, consume, die. According to me, life is too abstract of a concept to really define in the first place, so a meaning is out of the question. If I had to answer though, it would be "to be."
- A children's fucking tricycle. That's not even a "would you rather," imma do this shit.
- Suck my dick. (Suck my dick who?) Suck my dick, you, bitch.
- Holy shit. Lemme start, trying to go in some sort of order: Korpiklaani, Marilyn Manson, John Lennon, Tyr, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Dead Kennedys, Slayer, The Beatles, Metallica, Green Day, Jimi Hendrix, The Ramones. And a bunch of others, but I'm too lazy to type them all.
- Not really. But I do have to pee, if that counts.
- An awesome tapestry, an art table/desk, and some Hobby Lobby gift cards. Also an amazing ring that I got at this tiny Pagan shop, blessed by this really powerful healer. It's amber, so it's definitely helping with my depression.
- I mean they have a good point and all, but it's all been said before, and nobody cares what THEY have to say. Amnesty International is cool though.
- BAHAHA good one. Fuck no.
- Not today, but I did yesterday at around 4:30 PM.
- On a scale of one to North Korea, how patriotic are you? (One being the most, silly.)
- What's your most prized possession?
- What's your favorite genre of music? Or band, if you're feeling super decisive today.
- Do you have any talents?
- What really grinds your gears?
- Tell me a secret. (About you, of course.)
- What's your sign?
- Who's your idol?
- Do you give a fuck?
- What's the most embarrassing/awkward thing you've ever done? (Or at least share one thing, if you're a wuss.)
I already mentioned that I don't follow rules. I'm also pretty passive, so anyone can steal this. I DARE YOU. (AKA do it.) Though I don't really care all that much. IN THE NAME OF ODIN I'm so awful at making decisions.